The parish of Paulton is one of the largest in Bath & North East Somerset (BANES). Elections for the council are held every four years, Paulton Parish Councillors have elected not to receive any remuneration but to give their time, services and skills freely for the benefit of the local community.
Village Hall bookings and enquiries
Parish notice boards are located at the Hill Court Precinct and the Village Hall. These are regularly updated with Parish Council information and forthcoming events.
Paulton Parish Council was formed in 1894 and has a membership of seventeen councillors who, by attending meetings, discuss, debate and decide on matters affecting local people. Councillors all work on a voluntary, unpaid basis and employ 7 full/part-time staff (1 Clerk, 3 administration, 2 grounds maintenance and 1 roadsweeper).
The Council's commitment to attaining high standards in areas where it has control has been officially recognised with the council being re-accredited with Quality Council status.