Paulton Parish Council was formed in 1894 and has a membership of seventeen councillors. The parish of Paulton is one of the largest in Bath & North East Somerset (BANES). Elections for the Council are held every four years. Paulton Parish Councillors have elected not to receive any remuneration but to give their time, services and skills freely for the benefit of the local community.
For the LATEST NEWS click here
Parish notice boards are located at the Hill Court Precinct and the Village Hall.
These are regularly updated with Parish Council information and forthcoming events.